Wynters Wramblin's

Wynters Wramblin's is the name of the annual Christmas (or New Year's letter, if I'm late) that I publish and send to family and friends. I've missed a year here and there, so somehow the name just seems fitting for my blog. I hope that friends and family will visit here often and ENJOY!

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Beginnings ~ May 11, 2006


Here is my picture that I'm trying to publish to this site...

Today I begin my BLOG! My son Kevin encouraged me quite some time ago to get started... Well, I'm finally convinced that this is a GREAT way to go! I am in a Christian Journaling group through Yahoo! with several members who have discussed blogging. It seems a GREAT way for me to keep up with myself, and maybe even 'get my act together' ...

Blessings,
Lyn

1 Comments:

Blogger Beena Thomas George said...

Great work Aunty Lyn, keep it up! I just went through some of your writings, find it so touching.
Keep your good work.
Lovingly,
Beena, from India.

2/12/07, 7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home