Wynters Wramblin's

Wynters Wramblin's is the name of the annual Christmas (or New Year's letter, if I'm late) that I publish and send to family and friends. I've missed a year here and there, so somehow the name just seems fitting for my blog. I hope that friends and family will visit here often and ENJOY!

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Catching Up!

Oh, my! It's been awhile since I've been here, but now, I'm back! In a nutshell, my son and two grandchildren and I packed up last summer and left Florida in early August 2006, moving (lock, stock and barrel) to the Treasure Valley in Idaho! WOW! Will provide more details later!

We're in seperate homes now, and I'm contented in my own little place in a retirement park! I'm still 'settling in' and don't feel very 'put together' yet, but I'm working on it! I'm positively delighted to be back in the area where I grew up and lived my early adult life. It's a GREAT place for me to finish writing my LifeStory! That is, IF I can find time!

More later!
Lyn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home