Wynters Wramblin's

Wynters Wramblin's is the name of the annual Christmas (or New Year's letter, if I'm late) that I publish and send to family and friends. I've missed a year here and there, so somehow the name just seems fitting for my blog. I hope that friends and family will visit here often and ENJOY!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Joining Woman Challenge 2008...

I've been a SparkPeople.com member since November. This has been a wonderful place to track my diet, exercise, and get INSPIRATION for the challenges of becoming fit & healthy! I learned of the Woman Challenge 2008 through SparkPeople.com, and have decided to join it.

Here is the link to the Woman Challenge 2008:
www.4women.gov/woman/index.cfm
You register, and pick a virtual route--I chose the Rocky Mountain trail. Then you log in your exercise. It seems this Challenge will fit my current physical condition and needs to simply GET MOVING! It's for girls and woman age 9 and up. It lasts 8 weeks, beginning on Mother's Day. You can make it a year-around event, if you chose to do so!

I lost a nice little pedometer that my sis Judi gave me, one that she got through AARP, and I'm just SICK about that! I'll need to buy another one, and I plan to get one from Target that my other sis recommends... More on that later!

This will be a spot where I blog about this trip... Let's hope I can keep it up better than I've [NOT!] been doing these many months!

"...physical training is of some value, but GODLINESS has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come." ~ 1 Timothy 4:8 (NIV)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home