Wynters Wramblin's

Wynters Wramblin's is the name of the annual Christmas (or New Year's letter, if I'm late) that I publish and send to family and friends. I've missed a year here and there, so somehow the name just seems fitting for my blog. I hope that friends and family will visit here often and ENJOY!

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Dropping off the Edge of the Earth??

Whoa! It's been a long time, and I have no excuse except that I'm on a slow dial-up connection that is driving me crazy, interfering with the work I'd love to be doing on the computer.

There has certainly been PLENTY going on!
* I attended a cousin's reunion on the Oregon coast in late June...
* Had a great summer... not so HOT as July 2007! "Thank You, Lord!"
* Enjoying my little Katie girl so much! She keeps me going, for sure!
* Lots of puttering around home--one of my favorite ways to spend time!
* Enjoying a beautiful Autumn season!
* Etc. Etc. Etc.

Will be back more often; I promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home